Link 2 accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

eZakto

Reaction score
Can I link two hosting accounts to one forum account?

I created an account with the lottery system and another one with my bypass code...

If it isn't possible... You do not think that it would be good idea?

Thanks! :D

kryptonyte

Reaction score
Your not supposed to have 2 accounts it's against the TOS. One account to one person no more. Unless I'm wrong. Also why would you even need 2 accounts. One account is plenty for anything you could possibly want to do.

dbzsr

Reaction score
yep

i have a very big site
the middle plan is more than enough for me
i even putted my brothers site in it

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
eZakto said:
Can I link two hosting accounts to one forum account?

I created an account with the lottery system and another one with my bypass code...

If it isn't possible... You do not think that it would be good idea?

Thanks! :D

You're only allowed to have one hosting account.. why would you need two anyway?

eZakto

Reaction score
Oh, sorry, I created another one when I had domain problems. Well, but the second is administrated by a friend (Is his web). But, as it does not have forum account, I wanted to lik it with my account so that they do not deactivate it.
What I do?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
eZakto said:
Oh, sorry, I created another one when I had domain problems. Well, but the second is administrated by a friend (Is his web). But, as it does not have forum account, I wanted to lik it with my account so that they do not deactivate it.
What I do?

Thanks.

You still can't link two hosting accounts to one forum account; it's not too hard to get your friend to register on the forum.. get him to register an account on the forum and link it to that hosting account

If you haven't received the most recent email from Corey, a hosting account that is NOT linked to a forum account WILL BE SUSPENDED

dharmil

Reaction score
its prety simple tell your "friend" to register on the forums its prety easy

dpogary

Reaction score
LOL...i have done 2 acounts but not on here...its usually if i had 2 dif websites i was making...for example i had one be a Game website were i had a game on there that you could play...the other was a site for my Friends/Family...but if i got x10 hosting i think i could merge it all into one:p

Status
Not open for further replies.