Linking my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkstretch

Reaction score
I cant seem to get my account linked to cpanel. I type in my user name press submit then it tells me to check my email to finish. I check my email and it sends me a link to link my accoung again which i already did.

kryptonyte

Reaction score
What? It sends you an email telling you to link your account again? Or did I misunderstand your post?

k12onos

Reaction score
mkstretch said:
I cant seem to get my account linked to cpanel. I type in my user name press submit then it tells me to check my email to finish. I check my email and it sends me a link to link my accoung again which i already did.
have you tried doing the same thing again ?

you said when you click the link in your email you got back in the first place. where you have to put your account name. have you tried putting your account name again ?

and did you copy paste the link(using AoL). or you click it directly from your email ?

dpogary

Reaction score
Thats weird...mine went right in i didnt even get an email thing for it...it just directly confirmed???

k12onos

Reaction score
oh yes i see... i have the same problem though. i thought the confimation email took a long time to send. but i didnt receive it until now :p

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
mkstretch said:
This is the exact email i get, and yes i have tried to link my name several times with the same result.

Please go to the following page to link your cPanel and forum name. http://forums.x10hosting.com/cPanelLink.php?activation= If you have problems please visit us at http://forums.x10hosting.com

What happens when you go to 'the following page' ? It should say you've sucessfully linked your account. Also not a good idea to post your activation id. Someone could steal your account.

-Corey

mkstretch

Reaction score
Ok i think it finally worked, now when i go to the link in the email it says Link your Account! then below that it says Forum name link with cPanel completed. How can i check to see if it really worked? Thanks Much for the help guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.