Live Help?

Lewis

Reaction score
Just a creative comment, I think you have come far with this but I would suggest to really help out people bring out live support and have hired support staff go on it once and a while not too much otherwise you would need alot of staff lol.

Biggie

Reaction score
that would be a great idea, but I dont think that they would do it because it takes too much effort.

besides, the staff is semi-live here on the forum. if you put up a post, they almost always get to you within the hour.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We're sticking with the forums for now ;) Unless you want to pay some staff members =)

yhap2003

Reaction score
Corey said:
We're sticking with the forums for now ;) Unless you want to pay some staff members =)

LOL, that's a good one. But most members like to Volunteer there time!! :flowers:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
yhap2003 said:
LOL, that's a good one. But most members like to Volunteer there time!! :flowers:
I could spend all day on these forums if I could, cause they are so great :grin:

yhap2003

Reaction score
Ok, well that's good. I have competitions now. NP, it's a part of having fun here!!! Well guys you would like to apply for staff position then!!!