Logging In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eman1121

Reaction score
I Don't Even Understand What The Problem Is.... I Typed In My cPannel Username And Im Pretty Sure That The cPannel Has My E-Mail Account But I'm Not Getting The Message?....

cPannel Info:

Username: Eman

Other Info:

x10 Hosting Username: Eman1121

E-Mail Account : leafs_lakers2808@hotmail.com

P.S.: I Also Tried To Log Into My cPannel But It Won't Let Me Login Even With The Correct Information Entered, I Typed It Exactly As I Should.

Help Appreciated,
Thanks -Eman

carnagerpm

Reaction score
I got the same problem, but I was able to fix it by coming to the conclusion that X10 hosting SUCKZ! Wtf Is with all the loggin in and out and c panel cause of this I had to get 2 names 2 diff passwords and now I cant get in. Do you guys think be for you set up a system like this? Fuq may be the Admins over there should get there own free hosting acc'z before massing with a server that alot of people use. Right now I'm thinking even for the price of free its like i'm paying fuqin hell! thank you have a nice day

DragonQ

Reaction score
While I think that a forum is not really the best way to provide support especially at the moment when there are a lot of problems, x10Hosting certainly does not "suckz".

If your problem is caused by the same shizzle as mine was, an admin might be able to fix it by suspending then unsuspending your account and resetting your password.

Garrettml

Reaction score
Yeah, x10hosting dose NOT "suck"!!! ANY hosting server free or not has the SAME problems. AND THERE BEING FIXED!!

Eman1121

Reaction score
I Agree And Disagree I Don't Want To Get Technical Nor Into Complications But I Would Really Like It If I Could Get My Problem Fixed And I Must Admit That I Have Had Some Problems In The Past With x10 But It's Not Like I Blame Them Because I'm Not Paying For It So I'm Happy That There Even Helping Me But Again As DragonQ Said :
"If your problem is caused by the same shizzle as mine was, an admin might be able to fix it by suspending then unsuspending your account and resetting your password." Than I Guess You Guys Can Try Doing It With My Account As Long As I Get The New Password Sent To Me.

Thanks,
-Eman

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
If your having problems carnagerpm, i'm sure you can solve them without insulting the work of the staff here. Try finding a better hosting for free.

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Your cPanel username is Eman1992 and not just Eman.

Status
Not open for further replies.