Logo Feedback

sopletix

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My brother and I are opening a small freelance graphic/web design company soon, we created some logos and now we're having troubles trying to decide which one should we use. So please, any feedback would be appreciated, esp. when it comes to the concept, whatever the logo makes you feel about the company, etc.

thx in advance

option 1.

14lllyc.jpg

option 2.

2pyonk1.jpg

option 3

2coldso.jpg

option 4

wvwd35.png

Last edited:

themadcrazykid

Reaction score
I like the option 4 but i think you should take the address and all that off.
nice designs, what software do u use.

jjpeacha

Reaction score
Personally I prefer option 2 with the slanted line effect thing. Im not keen on the logos with test tubes as they are too busy imho.

medphoenix

Reaction score
I like option 3, but It is good if the test tube to be shorten and use the option 4's DNA symbol.
You can start a poll, so you can easily find which is better. (Someone , who lazier to post may vote the poll!)

mrmason

Reaction score
I like option three. And I would HIGHLY recommend changing your email before speaking with clients over that address. heh.

Daniel S

Reaction score
I think option 4 is good but maybe you should change the e-mail address and by second choice would be option becuase I think it looks great because it is simple and not too mucg going on. By the way all of your logos look good so i think your logo design services might one day become very popular.

Did you use photoshop to make them?

Last edited:

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I would go with option 2,

I dun really like the test tubes though

LHVWB

Reaction score
I like options 2 and 3, but it really depends on the template which you are going to use around the logo. What colours are you using in your template?

like2program

Reaction score
I would say Option 2 for normal use and option 4 for any sort of "here is where to contact us" page. As one user above stated, change your email.