Look at these sites please :)

Scott B

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Since my last requests for reviews, I have made various improvements to my sites.
sbOnline (Please read my last 3 blog posts there)
MilleniumInfinity Web Design

I have also been working on a new project, called TalkTalkTalk forums. I would appreciate it if you signed up there and made some posts.

Please give me your thoughts and suggestions on these sites!!!
Edit:
Could someone please review these sites?

Last edited:

FalseHope

Reaction score
Woah. You have made a complete makeover on Millenium Infinity Web Design, nice job. It looks WAY better than the last design. It looks nice and plain and simple :) The TalkTalkTalk forum would go well with the Millenium site. The skin/template both blend, very well.

sunils

Reaction score
I dont know whether its a problem of my browser or the page itself.
There is lot of space in the left hand side than right hand side and I am getting a scroll bar to move to right. i am using a 1024X768 resolution.

Scott B

Reaction score
Could I have a screenshot please?
Edit:
Anyone else want to look at my sites?

Last edited:

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
sbOnline - I'm not a huge fan of doorway pages, but the design is simple and nicely done. You need some nice-looking images to make it look more complete, though. Often this is the difference between a website appearing to be a day old and several months :)

Millenium Infinity - First off, I think millennium has two "n"s in it, although it looks fine to me and probably won't be much of a problem. The whole layout of the page is very strange though, it looks like a WordPress blog with the sidebars misplaced. If you make the text column narrower, it will also be much more readable.

Scott B

Reaction score
OK, thanks
I made a blog post on sbOnline a while back regarding the spelling of millennium.

Scott B

Reaction score
oh well thats ok, no one reads the blog anyway :)

Last edited: