look at this site its great

zonzy

Reaction score
hello everyone can some one give me some comments on the site that i made i would really like that thanx

whisperwindz.pcriot.com

waiting your comments

wwe9112

Reaction score
I give it 3/10, takes forever to load. You should host your forum off of your own server as well. You can do much more than being with one of the free ones. Keep up the work and improve a little you will make the big time if you work hard.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Nice site, I'd give 6/10....It takes some time to load....Keep it up.

Swiblet

Reaction score
I rate it 5 out of 10. It is simple, but I see promise coming, assuming that what you showed us is only the splash page ^^ I would like to see a full layout with that design. Also, it does take too long to load. Perhaps you should use more CSS and JS files rather than putting it all in the page?

Keep up the good work ^^

~~Ben

DMacK

Reaction score
It is simple yet very nice imo. It could use some work to make it more uniform. Maybe host the forum on the same server as the site and integrate it with the main site. I love the way the anime page is. definitely promising!

Layouts

Reaction score
i think it's pretty cool actually.
the only thing i don't really like
are the links down at the bottom.
idk.

hella luck.
:]

Zenax

Reaction score
takes a while to load ... nice graphical content though, flows nicely throughout. 7/10

Despistado

Reaction score
I like a lot i like the colors of the first page, maybe with more content in will be fantastic.

best regards