Looking for a Decorative Script

unlikely

Reaction score
Its not even so much a script as it is some specific CSS.

I lost my notes on how to do it when I moved, and now I can't figure out how. >_<

It isn't shadowing. It isn't shading. It isn't text-docoration: property type thing.

It'll look something like this:
Code:
<font style="___">
And has an additional property similar to chroma properties. I know it sounds like I don't know what I'm talking about but I promise I do. x_e .. I taught myself everything I know when it comes to web design so I don't know the proper names.

When the script is successful, the text looks off-set, or like there are two sentences overlapping each other off-set by maybe a pixel or three.

There will also be an.. x="#" and y="#"

Please let someone know what I'm talking about. XD..
Edit:
Delete topic. I found it. -_-

Last edited:

vol7ron

Reaction score
filter:shadow
filter:chroma(color=#ff0000)
filter:glow
filter:wave
filter:Mask(color=#FF0000) Shadow(Color=#0000FF, Direction=225) Chroma(color=#FF0000)
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.* dropShadow( Color=999999,offX=5,offY=5,positiv* e=true);

just so you know, filter does not work with firefox, I think it's IE only. but you're probably looking for shadow with the offx set to 0 and offy set to 1 or so.
style="filter:shadow(Color=#ff0000, Direction=180, Strength=2);"

You might want to try it with a strength of 0, or 5. Again, I advise against using this since it only works for Internet Explorer.

I hope this helps,
vol7ron

Last edited:

unlikely

Reaction score
filter:shadow
filter:chroma(color=#ff0000)
filter:glow
filter:wave
filter:Mask(color=#FF0000) Shadow(Color=#0000FF, Direction=225) Chroma(color=#FF0000)
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.* dropShadow( Color=999999,offX=5,offY=5,positiv* e=true);

just so you know, filter does not work with firefox, I think it's IE only. but you're probably looking for shadow with the offx set to 0 and offy set to 1 or so.
style="filter:shadow(Color=#ff0000, Direction=180, Strength=2);"

You might want to try it with a strength of 0, or 5. Again, I advise against using this since it only works for Internet Explorer.

I hope this helps,
vol7ron

Yeah my friend told me its not compatable with FF. :| Lameness. Ohwell.