Looking for new staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

alz4445

Reaction score
Alright, I'm looking for some new staff to help me with my new website. There is a few positions open.

Webdesigner
As you can see, I have already designed the template of the website, but your job will be to keep it up-to-date and add any other features that we may need later on.
Requirements: Knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, etc.
You must show at least 1 of your sites you have designed/made before you will get accepted.

Moderators
I need about 2 or 3 moderators for my forum. You must be on as much as you can, and you must post regularly. Also, you must abide by the rules and enforce them.
Requirements: Must have knowledge/used PhpBB3 before. Must have had experience in Moderating forums before.

Blogger
As you can see on my blog, I don't have time to keep posting on it as well. Your job will be to post anything new about the site on the blog, anything interesting you find and update the blog with themes etc.
Requirements: Must have had experience in blogging before.

Those are all I need for now. Do NOT apply for the Blogger/Moderator positions so you can mess around etc. We will take this very seriously. If we catch you messing around etc. then you will be banned permanently.

Please reply here with the title of the job you are applying for as well as what experience you've had with that position. I will not be accepting anyone who just wants to mess around.

Thanks,
Alz4445

http://n-tech.co.cc

balaji2u

Reaction score
i'll be so glad if you give me a chance..
im having my forum ,a blog(not so active coz of my exams ),a site
i can give you the sites if you wish!!
my sites index page is replaced by my forums index page im ready to show you the other pages of my site which is designed by me.i know html,css and studying php for my zend exam i covered allmost all the topics except the design patterns..

rs.top

Reaction score
Moderators

I have much experience in many forums such as IPB, SMF, and PHPbb3. I am very active on my computer! I can moderate your forums EVERY night unless I am too busy. I have moderated many forums and would be glad to moderate your forums! I have been an admin and mod on SMF and IPB. I have used PHPbb3 and actually use it quite often. I have never been an admin or mod on it though. In my experience in many different forums I have come to find that most forums are the same. I could easily learn the moderation on PHPbb3! I would be happy to be a moderator on your forums!

---------------------------------

BTW IsMyWebiste is down and I don't know when it will be up. I am a great friend of one of the admins and he said the otyher admin forgot to pay the server bill o.0, just thought you would like to know cuz in involves your site =D

Last edited:

alz4445

Reaction score
Re: Moderators

I have much experience in many forums such as IPB, SMF, and PHPbb3. I am very active on my computer! I can moderate your forums EVERY night unless I am too busy. I have moderated many forums and would be glad to moderate your forums! I have been an admin and mod on SMF and IPB. I have used PHPbb3 and actually use it quite often. I have never been an admin or mod on it though. In my experience in many different forums I have come to find that most forums are the same. I could easily learn the moderation on PHPbb3! I would be happy to be a moderator on your forums!

---------------------------------

BTW IsMyWebiste is down and I don't know when it will be up. I am a great friend of one of the admins and he said the otyher admin forgot to pay the server bill o.0, just thought you would like to know cuz in involves your site =D

Yep, my site is back up, but IMW's MySQL is messed up. But thankfully mine isn't :)
Also, you've been accepted. Welcome to the team. You should find the PhpBB3's moderation system similar to IPB's.
Register on http://n-tech.ismywebsite.com/forum/

@ balaji2u,
Could you re-phrase that? I have no idea about what you are asking for.

I also have a new position open. If a mod can change my first post to include this then please do:

Advertiser
Your job will be to advertise N-Tech, get more unique visits, more members on the forum/blog etc. You will also be in charge of the affiliates. If you need any special banners made to a specific size, just request them and they will be made ASAP so you can promote our site further.
Requirements: Know how to advertise a site properly.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
A few questions, can we be paid in cash, for the advertiser option, do we receive money to use on advertising too?

alz4445

Reaction score
Sorry for the long reply by the way.

You will be paid in N-Tech Credits to recieve N-Tech services, website designs, website coding, logos, etc. Unless you want to be paid in x10 credits, that's fine too.
Anyone else? I need some moderators & members ;)

XtronG

Reaction score
I'd be glad to be a moderator. Yeah yeah I have all the experience and i'll read the rules.I'd be on enough too,like 4 times a week?

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Are you using a different hosting? Because your account is suspended for x10. Nothing to be worried about, I was just wondering. Plus, your downloads page doesn't work and people can get your php info for the downloads page (can be a security problem) through Google off your site.

alz4445

Reaction score
I'd be glad to be a moderator. Yeah yeah I have all the experience and i'll read the rules.I'd be on enough too,like 4 times a week?

Register on my forums (Unless you've done so already ;)) and I'll give you a trial period, if you can show that you've had experience etc then I'll promote you to full mod.

Are you using a different hosting? Because your account is suspended for x10. Nothing to be worried about, I was just wondering. Plus, your downloads page doesn't work and people can get your php info for the downloads page (can be a security problem) through Google off your site.

Yes I am. I know the downloads page doesn't work, I'm in the process of fixing it. And please, give me a link to the PHP info thing, then I'll fix it, because I can't find it.

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi i will take the position of moderator and also advertiser if you want i have experince with phpbb v3 and have recently set up my own forums i can moderate about 3-5 times a week
Regards,
Jamie

I would also if i can join be payed in x10 credits also how much do i get payed?

www.jamiesrebellion.exofire.net/forums
admin.bmp

alz4445

Reaction score
Hi i will take the position of moderator and also advertiser if you want i have experince with phpbb v3 and have recently set up my own forums i can moderate about 3-5 times a week
Regards,
Jamie

I would also if i can join be payed in x10 credits also how much do i get payed?

Register & I'll give you a trial period if you do a good job, I'll promote you. You will get payed if you want to, but it all depends on how good work you do ;)

Alrighty, I'm adding another new position and removing the Webdesigner one. If a mod would edit my first post it would be great ;).

Graphic Artists
You will be working in the 'Request' section of the forum. As you can see, it's getting quite busy in there now. You will be making graphics for the users. Payments will be in N-Tech credits, or alternatively if you want, x10 credits.
Requirements: Must have had experience making graphics before. You must show at least 2 of your examples before you can sign up.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Webdesigner
As you can see, I have already designed the template of the website, but your job will be to keep it up-to-date and add any other features that we may need later on.
Requirements: Knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, etc.
You must show at least 1 of your sites you have designed/made before you will get accepted.
http://n-tech.co.cc

I am well knowledge of HTML, PHP, and CSS. I work with Photoshop and Illustrator.

you can find most of my artwork: http://anasianscreations.com/portfolio/

my latest project I'm working on is my new website: http://www.anasianscreations.com/havoc1

I have registered as "imHavoc"

Last edited:

Max1337

Reaction score
Moderators
I need about 2 or 3 moderators for my forum. You must be on as much as you can, and you must post regularly. Also, you must abide by the rules and enforce them.
Requirements: Must have knowledge/used PhpBB3 before. Must have had experience in Moderating forums before.http://n-tech.co.cc

I can be a mod for you... I do currently run my own phpBB3 forum, and know it very well... http://forums.worldtechnology.x10hosting.com
Also I am on the computer a lot... everyday...
So I can be one for you, I can also make you one on my forum too if you want... Although noone really talks on there :sad:... It would be nice if I had people who actually talk on there....
But lol, yea I can be a mod for you if you want :)

I registered as FstLink

Last edited:

alz4445

Reaction score
I am well knowledge of HTML, PHP, and CSS. I work with Photoshop and Illustrator.

you can find most of my artwork: http://anasianscreations.com/portfolio/

my latest project I'm working on is my new website: http://www.anasianscreations.com/havoc1

I have registered as "imHavoc"

Accepted. I was thinking of re-designing the website and re-releasing it when we got more members.

I can be a mod for you... I do currently run my own phpBB3 forum, and know it very well... http://forums.worldtechnology.x10hosting.com
Also I am on the computer a lot... everyday...
So I can be one for you, I can also make you one on my forum too if you want... Although noone really talks on there :sad:... It would be nice if I had people who actually talk on there....
But lol, yea I can be a mod for you if you want :)

I registered as FstLink

Accepted.

I will be a moderator if you still have places left.

Just got in ;) Accepted.

Alright, I now need no more moderators.

Sohail

Reaction score
How much would the web designer get paid (cash)?

Status
Not open for further replies.