Looking to buy some ad space

jacksing

Reaction score
Hey i have a two sites that I will be running some (hopefully) inexpensive ad campaigns for.

My first site is ready now and I could do with some advertising in the next few days.
The target audience is site owners - so i think i might want to advertise on these forums. Is it possible to pay credits for advertising through x10? Also if you have a site directed towards webmasters please list your price per 1,000 impressions.

My second site is slightly more difficult. It will be a recipe site. So i need sites targeted towards the mother/housewife/retired (and generally female) demographic. If you have a site targeted to this demographic please also post your price per 1,000 impressions.

Thanks

Namjies

Reaction score
If you want, you could subscribe to my banner exchange. Its a per click exchange. Impressions coming soon. Plus its designed to attract clicks. You could also sell the clicks back to the system for revenue.

You could also get ranked in my new topsite. Already have some members. Suscribe and choose the "Let us choose/create a category for your site"

Topsites and and clicks exchange are kind of webmaster related. And its also good for your other site.

If you choose to do so, thank you for encouraging me.

(Links in my signature)

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey i have a two sites that I will be running some (hopefully) inexpensive ad campaigns for.

My second site is slightly more difficult. It will be a recipe site. So i need sites targeted towards the mother/housewife/retired (and generally female) demographic. If you have a site targeted to this demographic please also post your price per 1,000 impressions.

Thanks

I run a blog called wine and dine, where I post my recipes, and eventually there will be my thoughts on different wines I taste as well. I have ran this blog for a while, but using another blogsystem then I do now, so I could not easily transfer my recipes, adding them manually one at a time mixed with new ones :)

If you feel you like the idea maybe we can exchange links? I prefere not having big banners on my site, smaller buttons or text links are preferred.

My site is not highly trafficked yet though, and with the current problems of the free hosting here I have not really wanted to advertise it loudly.

the site is: http://www.annas-playground.info (it started out as my personal site, and not only a blog site, that's the reason I don't have a more related address)

jacksing

Reaction score
namjies, thanks ill probably add to your topsite - and will think about the link exchange.

LadyAnna, sounds great. I would love to do a link exchange - we share exactly the same target audience. my site is www.recipedia.co.nr - it is far from complete, I have am a little over half way done with designing all the php scripts, so a lot of progress does not show. But you can get a good idea of what it will look like (well- if you use firefox ;) still haven't done the ie fixes so it looks pretty bad on ie)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
:) Will sort that as soon as all these server maintainance is done...

I haven't really been at the forums much while waiting for it to get sorted, just a quick log in and check for updates on the maintainance threads occasionally.

Jesse

Reaction score
I can put your link on my site as well as on my blog?
If you want please pm me.