3aKaT

Reaction score
all my x10cash and a lot x10points was losted
what happened?
i want back my x10 points and cash

lambada

Reaction score
Read the news please.

You were probably found to be doing fraudulent clicks on your refferal link.
If you weren't then the thing to do is PM Bryon / Corey / Alejandro. Although as we keep extensive logs of all refferal clicks there is little chance that it was a mistake.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Signing up for auto surf websites with your referral link is not allowed and common sense should suggest that is considered cheating.

-Corey

3aKaT

Reaction score
Signing up for auto surf websites with your referral link is not allowed and common sense should suggest that is considered cheating.

-Corey
1. i am using "paid to promote" for promoting /// and i spend my PTP earnings(come real cash and points) for promote x10 - i am cheater????????????????
or you think its free for me? (tell me where its free - i will use it for my purpose)
2. i had some x10cash and more points before // but now cash - ZERO (did you see my market history ???)
3. what for referral link then if not for promote and advertise X10???

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We've been watching the traffic on your referral link. Paying people to click on your link is not acceptable, there is a difference between paying for advertising and paying for someone to click on a link who is genuinely not interested in the service.

Example:
I post a link saying "x10Hosting -- Free Hosting!!"; If people see that and want to know more they click it, you get a referral. That is how it works.

Putting a link and saying, "I'll pay you $X to click this link everyday for me" is NOT allowed. Or giving someone ANYTHING to go to a site or click a link is not 'real' traffic, it is fake traffic. Those people are NOT interested in the service, they are just going to YOUR link because they're getting something out of it.

-Corey

3aKaT

Reaction score
We've been watching the traffic on your referral link. Paying people to click on your link is not acceptable, there is a difference between paying for advertising and paying for someone to click on a link who is genuinely not interested in the service.

Example:
I post a link saying "x10Hosting -- Free Hosting!!"; If people see that and want to know more they click it, you get a referral. That is how it works.

Putting a link and saying, "I'll pay you $X to click this link everyday for me" is NOT allowed. Or giving someone ANYTHING to go to a site or click a link is not 'real' traffic, it is fake traffic. Those people are NOT interested in the service, they are just going to YOUR link because they're getting something out of it.

-Corey
i was paid for seening X10 site / and if people interest they will register - they random people - more unique (its good for alexa rank)
but seems i understand you dont want promote and advertise / you want GOOD GOOGLE PR by linkinking to x10
--------
sorry i am going out from x10(i lost more than x10 points)
delete my account

Last edited:

KowKing

Reaction score
In Soviet Russia, ads click you!

Sorry, was that off topic? He's Russian after all... Either way. Link fraud is a good way to have Google/Yahoo/other ad provider remove the account the ads are generated for.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
what about? did you know PTP sites from?

what you mean?
Если я правильно понял, то ты пидор

I believe they were trying to make a joke. From the sounds of it, it was a horribly played Yakoff joke. Nevermind them.

So it seems, using Auto-Surf sites are not allowed, nor is using PTP. Maybe I could suggest that a sticky thread be made in regards to this recent ( or maybe not so recent ) problem and outlining where referral links are allowed / not allowed?

3aKaT

Reaction score
just try to use galaxymails.com for example (its not auto surf its PTP)
and you understand me

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not that familiar with the programs, what is PTP?

The sites that we went to that were using your referral link pay people in points or money to click on the link you give them. I can pretty much say this is illegal in any terms for any type of referral service or such. I can tell you by looking right now NOT one person that you referred actually signed up with hosting. That just shows that people are being paid to click the link and not actually see the site.

-Corey

Cynical

Reaction score
3aKaT: Still, StarShine just said PTP isn't allowed either.

Last edited:

3aKaT

Reaction score
I am not that familiar with the programs, what is PTP?

The sites that we went to that were using your referral link pay people in points or money to click on the link you give them. I can pretty much say this is illegal in any terms for any type of referral service or such. I can tell you by looking right now NOT one person that you referred actually signed up with hosting. That just shows that people are being paid to click the link and not actually see the site.

-Corey
peoples see x10 index site instead just a link free hosting or banners
what better to introduse? to see link, banner or site (what for website disign then?)

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Still, StarShine just said PTP isn't allowed either.

I did? I think Corey did.

PTP is Paid to Promote. The site that was talked about ( galaxymails.com ) states :

How much do I earn by participating in paid-emails?
Each advertiser pays a different amount per unique visit. These amounts change frequently so we cannot give an exact amount for each visit, however we do give you a large percentage of the amount we earn.

What can I do with Points?

Points are really great for advertising! While points are offered PRIMARILY for advertising, you may convert points to cash. We cannot offer a high conversion rate as points bring very little revenue to the site and are, therefore, not valuable in a cash conversions. Your points will be better served as redemption for advertising.

( Just giving info to help those that may not understand )

Members may earn by receiving and READING paid-emails and visiting the advertiser websites after they have entered their member ID in the area on the website provided by PE4U Sites. Blind-Clicking is cheating and your account will be deleted if you are deemed to be blind-clicking.

Seems the members of this site must read an e-mail and visit / view the website given. Just my view on the site. It is Corey's ultimate decision on what is allowed for using the referral code of x10.

KowKing

Reaction score
Если я правильно понял, то ты пидор и хуй моржовый

¿pɐǝɥ sʇı uo ǝʞɐɔuɐd ɐ ɥʇıʍ ʎuunq ɐ ɟo ǝɹnʇɔıd ɐ ǝǝs oʇ ʇuɐʍ ˙ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞlɐʇ ǝɹ,noʎ ʇɐɥʍ ɐǝpı ou ǝʌɐɥ ʎllɐǝɹ ı

I say no referall or PTP since the ad provider can pull x10 from the service for link fraud...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Members may earn by receiving and READING paid-emails and visiting the advertiser websites after they have entered their member ID in the area on the website provided by PE4U Sites.

We don't have any special place for anyone to enter an ID to make sure they read anything...

Zenax

Reaction score
So basically, paying someone to click your referall link is not allowed where as paying someone to advertise the link so you get genuine hits is?!?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, for example...

Say you had a $100 advertising budget. You could either:
A.) Pay $100 to have your banner shown on a site, people who like your banner and would genuinely be interested in your services click it, go to your site and most likely sign up.

B.) Pay a ton of people who don't even know what your site is or care what it's about to click on your link then just close the window, ending with no sign ups or very few. (These people might not even speak the language that your site is in).

I think A would clearly be the answer as you would only want people that are genuinely interested in your site to visit it. Like I said we can track who actually signs up for an account by the referral IDs, NOT ONE person that 3aKat referred signed up for an account. They clicked the link then closed the page so they could get paid. What actually made us notice what was going on was a bunch of people from Japan were following that referral ID. I would say there is a pretty good chance those people from Japan probably have no idea what the site was about and might not even beable to read English.

You might as well go into your stats program and just increase the visitor number by 10,000 instead of paying for someone to go to your site that genuinely is not interested in it.

If I'm somehow seeing this the wrong way please let me know.

-Corey