Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons?

Big John

Reaction score
Hi,

I have tried sending an email like the one below 3 times today and had the same delivery failure report each time.
I have also had several friends telling me that my email is being filtered into their Spam folder.

Can you check if I am on a blacklist, or tell me how to do so, please?

TIA

John

Email report (with email address removed) follows:

- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:********@hotmail.com; Failed; 5.3.0 (other or undefined mail system status)

Remote MTA mx1.hotmail.com: network error

- SMTP protocol diagnostic: 550 SC-001 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins, please visit http://postmaster.live.com for email delivery information and support

Reporting-MTA: dns; gps02-c08d7.vodafone.net
Arrival-Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 20:37:42 +0000

Final-Recipient: rfc822; *******@hotmail.com
Action: Failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mx1.hotmail.com

Subject:
Visiting EpiphanyFrom:
John Slee <john@nbepiphany.co.uk>Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 20:37:09 +0000To:
Name here <******@hotmail.com>

Hi Liz & Derek

We expect to be passing through the Hemel Hempstead area of the Grand Union on Epiphany this weekend, in case you fancy a trip out for a cuppa. Let us know if you're interested and we'll try to arrange a convenient meeting place..

Hope you are all well. We spoke with your Dad on the phone recently, and Steve and Ellen met us a while back, which was nice.

Hope you get this - Microsoft have bounced the previous two, so I'll send a copy to Derek's address as well.

love from

John & Fi
<http://www.nbepiphany.co.uk>

Scott

Reaction score
Is the problem occurring when emailing any Microsoft email?

Big John

Reaction score
Well, I tried sending to someone else on hotmail, and that hasn't been rejected, but I don't know if the address is valid. Waiting to hear.
Do you think the message looked like spam, then? If so, how do I persuade MSN it's not?