Mailing List

Usman

Reaction score
Dear Admins,
There must be a mailing list by which all of users can be updated in case of any emergency , like before some days dns crashed and users aren't able to access the x10hosting accounts and the main website too. so if there will be a mailing list out of x10hosting servers it will help the users be updated by admins and the mailing list mailers. i want to know about www.x10host.com too that if it is a x10hosting website there x10staff can let the users be updated in case of any emergency
thank you

B

Brandon

I am for this idea too. It would be nice to understand the problem when the forums aren't working.

Usman

Reaction score
Sometimes when server crashes or there is a problem with server or dns mailing list is the best that time

Usman

Reaction score
Please Read My Firest Post: "So if there will be a mailing list out of x10hosting servers it will help the users be updated by admins and the mailing list mailers. i want to know about www.x10host.com too that if it is a x10hosting website there x10staff can let the users be updated in case of any emergency"