Major Confusion!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

all iniquity

Reaction score
To make a long story short, I wasnt able to know that the servers were being cleaned entirely. I lost everything. But heres where its confusing.

if you visit my site www.alliniquity.com , it still points to the cpanel for the account. Also the cpanel login itself still works, and the ftp login attempt. Though none of my passwords work.

Now where it doesnt make sense anymore is that when I try to add my .com to the domain list it says the domain is owned by another user.

Does that mean my account is still alive?

new account
iniquity.x10hosting.com
old
dmt.x10hosting.com

I've talked witih Tyler, and Corey I believe? about this for refence, not this specific, but about my account.

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
No, That means theres not account at the adress.. Soo no your account is not still there.

But you can apply for a new one.

all iniquity

Reaction score
" Now where it doesnt make sense anymore is that when I try to add my .com to the domain list it says the domain is owned by another user. "

new account
iniquity.x10hosting.com
old
dmt.x10hosting.com

Ive already got a new account. It still tells me that some other user is using my web address as a parked domain... namingly my old account... soo

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Tell us the .com domain you're not being able to park, and we'll delete the entry.

all iniquity

Reaction score
the user name for that acct was dmtx10ho (by default) .. the same username applies for this new one, but I custom-specified usrname for the new account iniquity.dmtx10hosting.com

the old address and account was dmtx10ho and dmt.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.