Make £25

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghotel

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Ive got a little small issue here, i need £25 for some new CCTV equipement as existing has broken a little,

im offering to design logos ect banners, anything just about to do with graphic design for £25 as many banners/logos as you like nothing over 25 banners/logos so basicly £1 per logo/banner sound fair?

Some of my work: www.gamepenalty.com

Thanks

zen-r

Reaction score
I will give you $1,000 for free :)

And the purpose of registering with x10 today & making that your first post was what, exactly?

Edit: I notice that you already have 0 credits, when you should have 200 for signing up.

You haven't by any chance transferred them to another of your accounts have you? If so, you may want to check out this thread ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/94058-users-stealing-credits.html#post514070

(If not, then no offence intended. Just checking!)

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Looks like I was right in my earlier post.

Ghotel & trymeitsfree are both now just Guests (not forum members) & have had their credits docked to -1000,000 ! (Yes, that's "minus 1 million", 10 times more than was threatened in the other thread. Did someone go a bit crazy adding all those zero's, or were ghotel & trymeitsfree a particularly bad offender(s)? Lol.)

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.