making letter lok like vines

lordsofvine

Reaction score
is there someone knows how to make a letter look like grape vines, i'm having a hard time and could you give me some ideas or layout maybe. thanks for your help

Trigintillion

Reaction score
Well, you could theoretically render them as GIF files in, say, Photoshop or Paint.NET, and then place a <div style="background: url(text1.gif) no-repeat;"> where you want to put the text. Just make sure the <div> is sufficiently large, and that the text doesn't look pixelated. Or you could just stick with the good ol' Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif.

Trigintillion

Reaction score
Are you sure that will work? I mean, the people viewing the site in question probably won't have the font installed on their computers, so chances are that they'll just see it as the default font. At least that's my opinion. I'm sure there's some kind of javascript out there that you can use to write in any font, but I haven't seen it yet.

lordsofvine

Reaction score
well i make a word in photoshop then convert it into gif or jpeg or it depends on the designer so it works really well, actually it wont work in code because theirs no support for that kind of fonts and so just try it out......

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you sure that will work? I mean, the people viewing the site in question probably won't have the font installed on their computers, so chances are that they'll just see it as the default font. At least that's my opinion. I'm sure there's some kind of javascript out there that you can use to write in any font, but I haven't seen it yet.

I mean that use that and make the text as an image in like paint and then upload it that way.