Making pictures for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namjies

Reaction score
I can make banners for people. Of course, nothing too complicate, don't ask me for some kind of "movie in a banner" animated ad banner for your website. But simple animation (Text changes) or graphic banners can be done. I charge an extra for personalized texture (Ex: You want, instead of some basic colors, like wood or glass texture.)

But I ain't cheap, I won't work 5 hours on a pict and sell it to you do you for 20 credits, what will I do with those cents? Work 500 more hours, to have 20 bucks and 20 cents?

For now, I'll try to get a fair price for the work and do convenient pictures for everybody, here are some samples. (Thats going to eat away all my bandwidth >_<). Well considering only some will view it, not so much...

I'll try to create myself customizable template that can be used by everyone for cheaper.

I created a shop that can be accessed with my url, Namworld for x10hosting members

Last edited:

Thewinator

Reaction score
Its fairly easy to get movies in a banner.
You can import avi files and convert them to gif.

Namjies

Reaction score
I wasn't speaking of that, but like creating a full animation in a banner, with action happening, like creating a 30 second clip inside a banner. Too much for me.

Tox!c

Reaction score
Hey, i will be needing your offer soon. I will give you 100 credits to 200 credits for a good looking banner and some other things. You can email me for more information.

Crazy_flow07@hotmail.com

Or will contact you on my other account in here.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I'm a little confused by this message :

But I ain't cheap, I won't work 5 hours on a pict and sell it to you do you for 20 credits, what will I do with those cents? Work 500 more hours, to have 20 bucks and 20 cents?

20 credits is 20.00 ... I don't think you are given .20 ... Well, you said you aren't cheap, but have yet to really state what the payment options are, or what your products, time and "500 hours" ( You do realize how long that is, right? )

Maybe if you stated how much you are worth, instead of how much you aren't - more people would be interested.

Thewinator

Reaction score
Edit:
Thx for pointing it out, wasn't realy reading.
I somehow go the idea it was a request xD

Last edited:

Slothie

Reaction score
Its not every ethical to spam 'competition's' thread. Its not very nice :(

Status
Not open for further replies.