making website for people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSclans

Reaction score
is it allow to make website and host it under my accout? and what about ads? do their website need to have ads?

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, you can host other websites in your x10Hosting account. If you're on an AdEnhanced plan, you'll need to put your usual ads up on every page that is hosted on your account, otherwise if you're on AdFree you won't need any.

-Luke.

KSclans

Reaction score
but what if i make free hosting accout for them? like he get a accout and put stuff....but i do it for him?

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
You can't make the accounts for them, they must make the accounts themselves.

-Luke.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
If they sign-up using your referral link (You can get yours here) then you will get credits for each new user.

Last edited:

KSclans

Reaction score
um..i try to find where to use credit is it hosting accout or forums accout? where to use credit

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Credits are for the Forum. At the moment you can't do much with them, but soon we will have a sort of shop where you can buy a domain name or Paypal payouts. You could also use them to pay other users for services etc.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Feel free to re-open it or create a new thread if further assistance is needed.

-Corey

KSclans

Reaction score
Personal Advertisement Code is like for forums credit? and is Corporate Hosting Package change before it only ads now i have this like highlight words and when mouse on it there a little ads is that normal because it wasn't use to be that..

Status
Not open for further replies.