market place

Vietkid58

Reaction score
Is there an option to the points mod here to receive a PM everytime u receive a donation? because in the market place, its hard to keep track whether people paid you or not... i myself am trying to sort it out so if a mod could tell me if i received a donation, that would be great =)

n4tec

Reaction score
there is a [uCash/uShop] Transactions Addon With a 'message'.. http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=79434

This is a hack I had made for my site, for some weird reason I have no answer to ..anyways, it will add an option for your users to add a message when he/she donates to another person on your board, and displays transactions based on a userid input (e.g. transaction.php?userid=1), the default showing the transactions done by the person currently logged in, and a global transaction, showing all donations made on your board

Vietkid58

Reaction score
cool, can a staff member install it? that would really help out business at the market place...

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah I have also lost track. I have gotten a donation and I do not know whether I got it or not.

Conor

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
I have gotten a donation and I do not know whether I got it or not.
Sounds like you got it :bigok: :eek:wned:

Vietkid58

Reaction score
where is that? but anyways, since u paid twice... i'll give u 2 months =)

the market isn't going to work to well unless we can keep track of transactions... please isntall the mod

Vietkid58

Reaction score
no problem... now can a mod please install the mod? it would really help

Matt

Reaction score
Please do not rush us. We are unsure if we will even install it. Right now we are working on ridding the servers of abusers, and its taking us quite some time to do.