mediaprimaselular.com

LHVWB

Reaction score
I think the site's template looks very professional and clean.

I would however suggest that you put a link back from your forums to your website, possibly through the logo or at least through the name of the website. Also I don't like how you have put huge lists of items onto single pages, maybe you could put them on separate pages to avoid having unnessesarily long pages. Finally when you restrict people from viewing the price list page, maybe you could present a login form as opposed a generic password popup, you could even integrate that login with the login system of the forums.

Also you have a xhtml error on your homepage, congrads for only having one though.

hartawan

Reaction score
well.. thanks..my client was updating something, so it's not validate properly..therefore. i just fixed it..thanks again..
Edit:
any construction reviews...welcome please

Last edited:

Domenico

Reaction score
Looks good.

I think it's unnecessary to say how many people are viewing, how long it takes to load the pages and especially the date.
It's good you have a back to top button on long pages like: /index.php?page=games but is pointless on some pages like this one: /index.php?page=handphone

Your forums don't match the style of your site well. The forums have more of a aqua glass look to them.

hartawan

Reaction score
yes...could have matched the forum &website.. :) thanks for the idea...
hit counter is good as the owner of the website(my client) wants to quickly see how many hit has been made since his last visit.. :) page load time is also good as I did optimization and reduce the site load time significantly..
thanks for the comments domenico