Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

siggi

Reaction score
I'm sorry about the minecraft files, it was up there for my own use. I did not place a link to the files on any other website or on my website. I spent countless hours with my friends setting up the forums, and I really don't want it to go to waste. Is it possible to solve this issue?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
No, as you've violated the copyright of one of my favorite games. Even without my favoritism, we take copyright infringement/warez EXTREMELY seriously. If it wasn't linked anywhere, doesn't matter, it still infringes copyright.

As the suspension reason says, this is a permanent suspension with no chance of restoration of the account, period.

siggi

Reaction score
So there really is no chance to get the website back? Like I said, I really don't want those hours that I spent to go down the toilet. I have travelled around the world, and I have friends from overseas who helped me with this. I can't allow this to go to waste.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It's under section 8 of the Terms of Service. Under a suspension for a breach of the terms outlined on the Terms of Service page, all access to files and or databases on the account is immediately forfeited.

There is no retrieving anything on the account when it's permanent. That's all there is to it.

siggi

Reaction score
Is it possible for me to speak to a staff member from your company and figure out how I can resolve this issue? I can't do that now, but maybe tomorrow morning, I'm not sure about the timing though. (North American Eastern Time)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You -are- speaking with a staff member from the company. I was hired to handle any and all abuse complaints including copyright infringement and warez.

We suspend dozens of accounts weekly for Warez - what makes yours different than the others? Illegal material is illegal material, end of story.

This ticket is closed; reopening it would be extremely unwise.

siggi

Reaction score
Thank you for your time, I will return in 2-3 weeks to restart the forums from square one, no minecraft files will be uploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.