Modify Account Doesn't Work

twiisted

Reaction score
Well as my title says modify my account does not work. Can someone help me ?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Whats wrong with it???

swirly

Reaction score
I think that it does, you just have to wait. i had the same problem before.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I cant modfy mine either, fo past month.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
You've to wait some time.
Put "Save Modifications" and meanwhile do another things. It takes some times but it works.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Woops..
That's rare :p
Wait till one admin sees your post and looks into your problem

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
Yeah, if I log out, it will bring up a page saying "There is no cPanel account linked with this forum account. Please link it by going here. " and then when I log in, it goes to a blank page. Funny thing is is that I could access it last week when I signed up. I wonder if it has anything to do with my account overview saying I created the account on 12/31/69

jaygreentree

Reaction score
YamiKaitou said:
Yeah, if I log out, it will bring up a page saying "There is no cPanel account linked with this forum account. Please link it by going here. " and then when I log in, it goes to a blank page. Funny thing is is that I could access it last week when I signed up. I wonder if it has anything to do with my account overview saying I created the account on 12/31/69
Have you linked your cpanel account with your forum account? You must link your cpanel account before you can modify anything.

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
jaygreentree said:
Have you linked your cpanel account with your forum account? You must link your cpanel account before you can modify anything.

Yes.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Then was your account suspened, and did you get the verification email it sends when you link your account???

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
If it was suspended, then why was I still able to access my site until the server got restarted? And I was able to access it last week. It has been doing this for about 3 days now.

Verification Email?? I have only gotten the activation requests from the forums and the site, and the a thank you from each of them

Last edited: