Mohron.co.cc beta | Please Review

Mohron

Reaction score
Hi I've been working on my site Mohron.co.cc for quite some time. My site has a forum, a system for hosting flash games (most developed), and just some other randoms things of mine. Any tips and feedback would be greatly appreciated. You can post either here, my forum, or both.

Thanks,

Alex Mohr

Last edited:

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Takes time to load, the navigation bar is quite nice but the buttons aren't, ok color scheme ( but not a very good one ). It could be better if you could add more content on the homepage.

Overall Rating : 5/10

Mohron

Reaction score
Okay I don't know what is wrong with the navigational buttons so I really can't change them.

There are there color schemes that are incomplete aside from the page bg and the buttons

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Mohron

Reaction score
I don't know why that would happen because I can't access it at all through HTTPS. There isn't any way to use a SSL certificate through the free hosting as far as I'm aware anyways. I checked the links I posted and they all worked.. I'm not sure what it could be.

It simply didn't opened for me. It took me to a secure connection as https://www.mohron.co.cc/

Any reasons?

If anyone else knows fell free to input.

Thanks

Mohron

Reaction score
I've added a way to edit the theme via the home page. I also have updated the structure to remove of the misused tables and force the content into a defined area below the navigational menu.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You need boxes of some sort on your homepage. The style is very very basic making it seem like it needs work.
If you add content and organize your template better, you'll have a great site!
=]

Mohron

Reaction score
Well I'll have to work on the boxes because I think that's a good idea too. I just finished getting my whole site on the same template. At the moment I think that it is at it's most stable state ever and I'm almost left wondering what to do next.

For outlining the content on the pages should I use images on the borders of my divs or what? and also what do you all think about the theme feature? I'm not the most gifted when it comes to color scemes but I know that the links and text colors need work.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Alex

Neurosylum

Reaction score
Hi there. I see you've typed that you're having trouble with color palettes. First, if ever you're going to put a main logo/banner up there, you could go to http://www.bighugelabs.com/flickr/colors.php, upload the picture, and it'll generate for you a general color palette. Then you wouldn't have to guess at which colors match when you can match them to the picture. =)