Montior and laptop montior at the same?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Dose anyone know how to hook up a montior and keep my laptop montior running at the same time. Soo my screen is expanded over like two montiors?

WIth out buying anything.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Depends what kind of graphics card you have. I know my latop can do it, and Its a dell Inspiron.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Tyler said:
Depends what kind of graphics card you have. I know my latop can do it, and Its a dell Inspiron.
I'm Quite sure mine can. But i just have to find out how.
haha

hartap

Reaction score
yap.... are your laptop support that or not (dual monitor), mine yes.. (toshiba M40 with nvidia Geforce GO 6600)

i just press Fn+F5 or setup it from desktop properties

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hartap said:
yap.... are your laptop support that or not (dual monitor), mine yes.. (toshiba M40 with nvidia Geforce GO 6600)

i just press Fn+F5 or setup it from desktop properties
Do you know how to set it up from desktop properties? Or what is Fn+f5?

Edit: Never mind i found out how my slef hha I'm a noob.

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
srkluver said:
oh how do u do that i still cant figure it out
Right click on your desktop, Then click properties and then settings. Once in settings click were it says advanced, Then there should be a couple tabs at the top click one that says somthing about your graphics i.e (intel(R) graphics Media Accelerator Driver ) and then click somthing like i.e (Graphics Properties) And just pick how you would like the other monitor to be set up. :)

I havent slept yet and it's 8:00 AM here soo if this dosent make any sence bare with me haha.

Last edited: