More bandwith less space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hello

Hello, Soon I will be requesting an account, but im making a new layout for my webpage, and i want the html to be all ready and done to be uploaded if im approved, that is if i decide to go with you guys.

Here is my suggestion, you need to ave moer bandwith with your plans. Too have that much space and use it most likey your going to have downloads, and with the little bandwith it can really be that popular, it would be allot of downloads with not that many people downloading.

I am currently using a paid host(2.75 a month for 20GIGs of bandwith and 300MB of space, with all the xtras unlimited MYSQL and all that good stuff)I'm switching because well, I need the money for other stuff(Yeah its only 3$ a month, but hey what helps, helps)

Also, there should be a plan inbetwwen the first two, like for me, i would want around20GIGs of bandwitch and maybe only 300MB's of space and to be able to transfer one more domain over.

limelight

Reaction score
I dunno, I'm pretty sure that most of the members here don't even use half their space.

stylez

Reaction score
lol i am using 106 megs only!! and all i've got is 20 meg bandwidth :( how gay?

Spunky

Reaction score
I personally think that the packages are great, obviously the packages arent gonna be perfect, because if they were all perfect, there would be no reason for people to switch to paid hosting. Having years of experience in the hosting industry, I know from experience that a good free hosting plan is good, but a good free hosting plan that can offer the company paid clients is even better. lol, pretty obvious tho. Thats just my opinion :)

RollerC

Reaction score
I do to. I run a forum and all the space is needed if I want more memebrs, and all of the 45gbs of bandwidth is needed also

limelight

Reaction score
I just hope x10 doesn't get a rash of popularity where they begin overselling and end up closing down. :(

Chirantha

Reaction score
Please don't complene about space and bandwidth because this is the only host that gives these features without that horrible posting. Yea most people only use half the space but for others its not enlugh space. So don't think about only your self. The Main Reson I came here is that I always run out of space and bandwidth at 5gigs.com.

Matt

Reaction score
im actually using quite a lot of space. about 350 megs. and nearly 7 gigs of bw this month.

limelight

Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
im actually using quite a lot of space. about 350 megs. and nearly 7 gigs of bw this month.

Your site has quite a bit of images though.

Matt

Reaction score
not really alot of images. large flash files and videos. some that are even 10 megabytes. and i post some links to my favorites on the ebaumsworld forums, which can get a file hundreds of hits. i posted a link to a large 5 meg flash file, it got 758 hits in 2 days.

T

TheMH

I think there should just be more options. Some should be the way they are, and some should be otherwise.

Woolie

Reaction score
I look in my cPanel and realise that i have used 50mb of bandwidth!!!! A crap i think, i've only got 19950mb left!!!! What am i going to do!!!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
lol thats life... If you do not like the options oh well...if we want to change the options I think we should start a pettion to change it...

Vietkid58

Reaction score
i think we should be able to have a few more customized plans, liek one plan with more space and less bw, one plan opposite (less space more bw), one plan with decent space and decent bw...

of course ths is only a suggestion =D

Status
Not open for further replies.