More databases

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiddendesigners93

Reaction score
Would I be able to have a couple more SQL databases, or would I have to upgrade my hosting account?

Thanks, Hiddendesigners93

Oh and a questions about this ToS Rule
File Hosting Every file on your site must have to do with the website you put up, we are not a file storage service and we strictly prohibit scripts such as torrentflux or rapidleech.

Would this do with imagehosting? Because I would like to make a imagehosting site for my member to upload there images of creations and stuff like that. My website is based on Graphics design and Web design.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Any increase in the number of databases would have to be through paid upgrading. Look into using the same database twice by using "table prefixes", that is, your WordPress tables would all start with wp_ and your Drupal tables would all start with dru_ .

If by imagehosting you mean like imageshack or photobucket, that would be against the T.O.S.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Any increase in the number of databases would have to be through paid upgrading. Look into using the same database twice by using "table prefixes", that is, your WordPress tables would all start with wp_ and your Drupal tables would all start with dru_ .

If by imagehosting you mean like imageshack or photobucket, that would be against the T.O.S.

hiddendesigners93

Reaction score

Thanks a lot, You guys have a great staff team, and you guys are always good at replying fast.
-Requesting for this to be closed thanks :)

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
This thread will close itself after around 3 days of no one replying to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.