More subdomains for post count

medialostsoldiers28

Reaction score
I have researched through tons of free hosting sites, and x10 is probably the best. There are a few things that could be changed to make it even better like more subdomains. I know its probably limted to only 2 to encourage people to look into purchasing your premiuim hosting (which by the way, is also a great premium hosting plan for shared hosting) it would be really nice if you allowed more subdomains, like a limit of 5 or something. If thats not okay, maybe allow more subdomains if you hit a certain post count, because i would totally be for that :D

Thats just something for you guys to look into, because i really need more subdomains but i can't purchase premium hosting -.-

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
Good Suggestion but your assumption that
I know its probably limted to only 2 to encourage people to look into purchasing your premiuim hosting (which by the way, is also a great premium hosting plan for shared hosting) it would be really nice if you allowed more subdomains, like a limit of 5 or something
is not quite that way.
X10 does not probe on any of the free hosting users to come to premium.X10 offers Premium hosting as well and that is it.
Regarding subdomains:
I think that its a carefully thought decision based on previous usage by the hosting.X10 had different plans initially.. even now it has the double all package,prime hosting package etc for those serious members who require more addon and sub domains.
I would be with you if X10 administration thinks of providing more subdomains etc to free hosting but I think they will not do it for one user.
Yours is a nice feedback by the way.
Good Day.