Movie permission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Last night i uploaded my movie... created by myself :bigok: ... can i host this? at the credits i thank you guys with url is it okay? can i keep it online? weighs 118 m :drool: b

Thanx in advance :coolugh:

~Born2Shoot

Matt

Reaction score
Its 118 megabytes?!?! Yeah, its fine, but if it creates a high server load, its gone.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
i't's our clan movie it's 4.53 minuts long movie 118mb is not much ...... :wtcslap:

come on... i made it myself and i added a x10hosting.com link in the credits.... :fart:

Akkarin

Reaction score
Yes you can add, I'm just asking why it's so long.

118MB is ALOT! I've made 2-7 min vids with a file size of 15MB. And they are perfectly fine quality.

Akkarin

Reaction score
The site works for me, I'm downloading it now going at about 3/4 speed, 10 mins remaining. This better be worth it.

repusmod

Reaction score
It is all about content the size(high and weight) editing and stuff..

I made also a game video, from demos...

But best game movies you can find on www.own-age.com

And the game videos are different from normal videos, that is why the size is big for less time..

Akkarin

Reaction score
I created game videos and they weren't that big, but anyway. I watched the movie, and it was pretty good, the first bit was. I liked the music, suited and and the guy never died. I've got that game it's really cool though I don't play it anymore I play Counter Strike : Source now.

Can you tell me what song and artist that was in the first half of it? Good movie overall, hope there are more to come!

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Well its my 1st movie glad you like it :coolugh: and uh yeah ownage videos are really great (some) but there are some really good guys :roflwerd: and this is my 1st yes i can tell u what songs they were i'LL pm them :bigok:

Thnx for reply

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.