Moving to x10hosting premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel.footman81

Reaction score
Hi,

One of my collegues is planning to buy a premium hosting package on x10hosting. However, at the moment his website domain name is registered at hover.com with 6 email addresses. Is it possible to retain and move his domain name to x10hosting with the 6 email addresses without having them changed.

For example www.something.net , office@something.net, when moved to x10hosting will it remain as www.something.net , office@something.net ?

I do know about the nameserver change process - will change of namesevers be enough to transfer his domain name and email address ?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

One of my collegues is planning to buy a premium hosting package on x10hosting. However, at the moment his website domain name is registered at hover.com with 6 email addresses. Is it possible to retain and move his domain name to x10hosting with the 6 email addresses without having them changed.

For example www.something.net , office@something.net, when moved to x10hosting will it remain as www.something.net , office@something.net ?

I do know about the nameserver change process - will change of namesevers be enough to transfer his domain name and email address ?
You can point the domain to x10 using names servers or A record. See How to use your own domain

How ever you might have to create the email Ids again in your CPanel.

Status
Not open for further replies.