Multiple problems here ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahia

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to know if I can put some .mp3 audio & video (like .mpg and .avi) on my account, for people to access them from their browser (means saving / streaming them).
I'm asking this because I know some paying webhosts that do not support multimedia streaming; so if x10hosting does that _for free_, it means that x10Hosting is the best webhost provider EVER ! :D

I would also like to know, as a current Advanced plan user, if I could take profit of the bypass lottery system to create another different account ? is that possible and 'legal' ?

Third thing, I would like to know if I can put files (my own ones / legal, uncopyrighted,) like video, audio, and documents on a folder in my account, without linking to them on the pages of my website ?

Thanks a LOoOoOoOT for all of your services.

Last edited:

Colodro

Reaction score
I'll try to answer your question in order:

1. You can upload every type of files, as long as they are not copyrighted.
2. Each person can have just one account. If you have more, all of them will be deleted.
3. You should use http://www.filevip.com for that (another x10 service)

If someone sees I'm wrong, please correct me!

yahia

Reaction score
Please, I would like to make sure that what 'Colodro' says is TRUE, ASAP!
Thank you

yahia

Reaction score
Ok then. Another precision :
Your answer was :
"You can upload every type of files, as long as they are not copyrighted."

I'm aware of that. The only thing I'm asking is that do you provide audio /video streaming ?? (Because some webhosts require you to put such files on zip till they don't get streamed)

kryptonyte

Reaction score
If you read the TOS while signing up it says streaming media is not allowed but I'm not sure how strictly they enforce it or if that only applys to copyrighted materials.

Status
Not open for further replies.