MULTIPLE REQUESTS TO RESTORE HTML FILES FOR SEENINE.X10HOST.COM HAVE BEEN IGNORED

seeninex

Reaction score
I need those files. i was told by an Admin in one thread that if the files were html and did not require a database, that the files and folders could be restored from backups. that was in AUGUST. we are September now and nothing has been done. it is IMPERATIVE that i find those files. webarchive doent deep dive enough to recover it all, and i honestly dont know what to do at this point. you guys restored donaldmarshall.x10host.com without a problem, and that site is EXACTLY THE SAME it is all html and files. but seenine remains empty. all files and folders GONE....can someone please PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I need those files. i was told by an Admin in one thread that if the files were html and did not require a database, that the files and folders could be restored from backups. that was in AUGUST. we are September now and nothing has been done. it is IMPERATIVE that i find those files. webarchive doent deep dive enough to recover it all, and i honestly dont know what to do at this point. you guys restored donaldmarshall.x10host.com without a problem, and that site is EXACTLY THE SAME it is all html and files. but seenine remains empty. all files and folders GONE....can someone please PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

Your files have been restored to the org. account access. Please note if you see any issues viewing this online, you may need to reset the permissions as we restored these files from our backend. But ALL files are there via the file manager if required etc.

The reason for the delay is the donaldmarshal domain still had the backup available whereas the other domain was in cold storage already based on how our servers rotate backup out.

In the future you can use our Discord service which may help speed up any issues. However, the underlying issue was based on the inactivity requirement in which you are required to login to the dashboard once every 30 days.

Last edited: