Multiples errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fibspace

Reaction score
Hi friends,

I had problems with my acount another time...

When i create a new bd to install wordpress and i go to the installation the system gives me that error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can you delete my acount and create another time?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If you would like to delete your webhosting account, copy and paste this form into a new support thread, and fill out all necessary information:

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

A community support representative will then tend to your request as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.