My account has got mixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rearend

Banned
Reaction score
dude my username is gamesrx ! and some mofo is using my domains, and non of my domains are working for my account!, www.dwhclan.info , www.gamesrx.uni.cc , some ones account is using my domains!, and wtf is going on , ?? can any admin or mod fix this prob plz?? bc i added both of theses domains to teh domain page and they both are working for some fucking gay website!

plz fix this !\

My accounts name is Gamesrx !

Rearend

Banned
Reaction score
btw its some admins account whos gotton mixed with mine and his account is "Auvee " wtf ius going on , Auvee if your gonna delete mya ccount or use it dont take GOD DAM DOMAINS , if this problome isnt fixed or if im kicked out delete my accounts, and i will delete teh DSN to x10hosting, bc im not gonna pay $8.00 a year for some one to use my account and domain!

Rearend

Banned
Reaction score
so am i suspended or something or wth is going on i dont get it, liek i said im not paying for a domain that i cant use...

nicholas

Reaction score
Rearend said:
so am i suspended or something or wth is going on i dont get it, liek i said im not paying for a domain that i cant use...

No you are not suspended. Can you do yourself a favour and follow Richard's advice?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Dude Realax, We were having server problems, so Corey had to do an OS reinstall and restore everyone's account. Post in that thread saying your account was missed and please restore it.

-Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.