My account is suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

hebbalm58

Reaction score
hello, my account is suspended, because I wanted to put my old vbulletin, I had before in my site, I knew it was not apologize and please return my account if possible:frown:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unless you can provide a valid license number to an admin for your vBulletin, then it's a permanent suspension.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And after a quick look-see at his account I guarantee he'll be unable to provide any form of license that'd allow his continued use of our wonderful hosting service as the phone-home code has been removed from his installer. This is a nulled version of vbulletin.

hebbalm58: For using a nulled vbulletin you have earned yourself a permanent suspension; this takes immediate effect and cannot be removed even if you -do- have a legit license for vbulletin as we do not allow warez on our servers, and nulled scripts are a form of warez.

hebbalm58

Reaction score
I do not remember but generally the license is included with the files, as I was told it was in my old site, I did not know my license is expired, I promise that I shall give more vbultin is possible reactivated from the site:confused:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
No. This is zero tolerance suspension which means you will remain permanently suspended.

hebbalm58

Reaction score
Thank you,:redface: and I totally understand, it's true I made a mistake setting up my old vbultin not knowing who had a license problem and I must bear the consequence, and I thank you for a second time from well m clarify things.
Can I create a new account while respecting the rules hosting:confused:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You can create a new account after your current suspended one is deleted/terminated. This will take around 14 days or more to automatically terminate.

Status
Not open for further replies.