My Account Suspended, Please re-active my account emergency!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadikurbd72

Reaction score
Hello, My account has been suspended for violetino of terms and conditions. My suspend cause was Shell script uplod. Howeve, i'm willing to tell you.. I never do it. Now, i want to restore my hosting account. Please, unsuspend it.
Thank you.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
If it wasn't you who uploaded it, any idea how it got there? Cause it's a VERY damaging script that was uploaded, one that we cannot allow to run -ever-.

shadikurbd72

Reaction score
Hello,
Thank you for your response. However, I got it clearly... Now, please help me to re-active my account. I'll remember this terms and conditions.

Thanks again.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,
Thank you for your response. However, I got it clearly... Now, please help me to re-active my account. I'll remember this terms and conditions.

Thanks again.

Sorry, what? Are you going to answer Livewire's question if it was you or someone else that uploaded the shell script? If you uploaded that script yourself, then there are no second chances to get back your account. Your account will remain permanently suspended.

Last edited:

shadikurbd72

Reaction score
If it wasn't you who uploaded it, any idea how it got there? Cause it's a VERY damaging script that was uploaded, one that we cannot allow to run -ever-.

Hello,
Thank you for your response. May be it has been uploaded by some hacker. Someone got my cpanel password when i used it from a cyber cafe. May that time i saved password on that browser , unfortunately. And also forget to remove. Then, someone uploaded that SHELL SCRIPT to hacek someones site. I didn't that shell script. However, I got it clearly... Now, please help me to re-active my account. I'll remember this terms and conditions.

Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Sorry, what? Are you going to answer Livewire's question if it was you or someone else that uploaded the shell script? If you uploaded that script yourself, then there are no second chances to get back your account. Your account will remain permanently suspended.

Thank you also for your good suggestion. I didn't upload shell script brother...

Thanks again.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
In a situation like this one, you're responsible for your account security. Just like credit card websites which pretty much all say "Don't browse this from a public computer," the same goes for anything you want to keep secure, as a cyber cafe computer is inherently insecure due to it being used by several people.

All I've been able to confirm on our end is it was indeed uploaded via cPanel; as such, because of the severity of the shell script involved and the damage it can do to the server, I cannot remove the suspension.

shadikurbd72

Reaction score
In a situation like this one, you're responsible for your account security. Just like credit card websites which pretty much all say "Don't browse this from a public computer," the same goes for anything you want to keep secure, as a cyber cafe computer is inherently insecure due to it being used by several people.

All I've been able to confirm on our end is it was indeed uploaded via cPanel; as such, because of the severity of the shell script involved and the damage it can do to the server, I cannot remove the suspension.

I told you the meter. I think it's very simple meter. It can be restored. I think i'm not responsible for it. However, No problem... as your wish. But, i expected a good help from you. I thought you'll help me. But, you didn't realize my meter may be.

Ok, Thank you

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What do you mean by "meter?" I'm sorry but I don't understand that. In this situation, it's best to keep the hosting servers secure so that's why there are no second chances for such a malicious script being in your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.