my account suspension!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mormex

Reaction score
I was anaware that the use of nulled scripts can lead to my account suspension, i took off all the nulled scripts and i was wondering if i can have my account back? how can it be done, i'm kindda lost here.

thank you

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Nulled scripts are under x10s Zero Tolerance Polocy. You will not get your files or your account back. Keep in mind that it is also illegal to posses or distribute nulled scripts.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
# No Warez! Absolutely under no circumstances do we allow any type of illegal or copyrighted material on our servers. Breaking this rule will get you a permanent suspension, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding this.

That is at the top of the TOS that you read as you registered for an account here. http://x10hosting.com/tos.php Nulled scripts are illegal material, and the TOS warned you of the zero tolerance stance on it. There was never any second chances on it mentioned anywhere.

You can dispute it if there was a mistake, but you've acknowledged that you know what nulled scripts are and that you uploaded them. You're account is permanently suspended and will terminate in ten days.

sjsoft

Reaction score
每个月要来登录,太麻烦了.要是没有提醒忘记了怎么办?

Status
Not open for further replies.