My account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone103

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was any way that my account could be deleted or switched over to the corporate plan? I decided that I do not care about ads, and really want the extra space and bandwidth.

Also, I attempted to switch my domain from cyclone.exofire.net to ironmountain.exofire.net, and it reverted back after a day or so, and the ironmountain one never connected to the server.

Thanks!

If possible, I would prefer account conversion as opposed to total deletion, since the account making process is confusing.

EDIT: My username is cyclone.

EDIT AGAIN: I found the thread that explains what to do, but unfortunately that forum does not allow you to post a new thread, so I cannot make my topic.....

Last edited:

Cyclone103

Reaction score
I already attempted to do so.

It refused to accept my login and password.

I even attempted to leave a comment on the section about this, but it did not display the captcha. I was unable to do so. Since it seems there is nowhere else to do this, at least, that I have access to,

cPanel name: cyclone
Adfree
(X) (I never actually uploaded anything, since I decided I would transfer.)

Will I need a new forum account?

Last edited:

Cyclone103

Reaction score
Err........no.

I just tried it, and it was a success. I really appreciate your help. I thought the support would have been linked to the main account, not this one. Nevermind!

Much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.