My Acct. Has Been Suspended...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice

Reaction score
The reason of the suspension was:

No ads and illegal content.

Got anything to enlighten me on that :)?

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
What is the illegal content...and if you re-open the account I will put the ads there, but it messes up the forum wrapper. This isn't Asperity right now, this is the co-owner responding and I don't know all about that kind of stuff. So when he gets back he can explain it and he will put the ads in..

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
if u want ill pm you the user/pass to our admin cp in ipb... its says "registered invision power board."

the ads i've been trying to place in for a while but everytime i do the wrapper on the site gets messed up.

(its me again)

Maurice

Reaction score
AsPeRiTy said:
if u want ill pm you the user/pass to our admin cp in ipb... its says "registered invision power board."

the ads i've been trying to place in for a while but everytime i do the wrapper on the site gets messed up.

(its me again)

It surprises me, cause I saw extreme pixels skins (like 5) and an illegal IPB.

XColl

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
Then why does it say -- when I check it ?

The reason it says that is because it's a trail version of IPB or he didn't input his license number. and please stop using ipscheck=1! God. -_-"

and for extreme pixels skins, because he has 5 doesn't mean they're illegal but again if it's mess up your wrapper it could mean it's illegal. =o

There's nothing you can do about the "--" thing.

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
so then do i get my acct. back? ... and idk what is up w/ the --.. and i only have 3 extremepixels skins.

Maurice

Reaction score
XColl said:
ademonicbaby said:
Then why does it say -- when I check it ?

The reason it says that is because it's a trail version of IPB or he didn't input his license number. and please stop using ipscheck=1! God. -_-"

and for extreme pixels skins, because he has 5 doesn't mean they're illegal but again if it's mess up your wrapper it could mean it's illegal. =o

There's nothing you can do about the "--" thing.

So you call this a trial?