my apparent 'Urban Photography'

mikel2k3

Reaction score
Bored so i thought I might as well post this link here to get some feedback from you guys.

Basicly, im doing an A Level course in photography (and he hasnt really taught us anything usefull), i just wanted to know what you guys think of the pics i took the other day.

LINK:: www.distrasdesigns.com/photos

- Mike

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I like the contrast between colour and black and white in DSCF0046.jpg. But other than telling you what I like, I'm not much use... Sorry :( I don't like much of what some would consider great pieces of art!

flinx

Reaction score
Depressing!
Not the quality, but the emotion the colors/subject brings up in me. Don't know if that's the effect you were after, but that what they do to me.

mikel2k3

Reaction score
I like the contrast between colour and black and white in DSCF0046.jpg. But other than telling you what I like, I'm not much use... Sorry :( I don't like much of what some would consider great pieces of art!

Haha, im not trying to take 'Amazingly high class art farty artistic photos'... Im asking for your personal comments about them. And mainly angles, composition too. I dont claim to be a professional photographer.

FLINX::::
My first aim wasnt to provoke any sort of emotion, but i was aiming to get the photos fairly dark and almost Grungy/Gothic theme.

Keep comments coming guys :)