My Blog

n4tec

Reaction score
I would like to introduce my blog to x10!!! I have two. you can find the link to the other one in my blog!!! So here it is!!

You will find everything about there!!!

Here is the crater

Have a great time @ my blog!!!

*4*

Conor

Reaction score
Cool site. Try making a better logo and spice the colours up a bit.

n4tec

Reaction score
thanx for the quick response!!!

I have the new logo for the blog on my computer!!! I need to work on the correct dimensions and whatever and then i will put it up on my blog on monday!!!

I will work on the colour ASAP but not now!!!

the problem I have is to balance two blogs and try to have them up to date so i am planning to donate the b2e to my brother!!! I installed the b2e manually without the Fantastico which is great!!!

I have a flash game somewhere @ my blog... If anyone wants to play it you can play it!!! I will be adding more with time!!!

*4*

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Looks good man, But the header is a little blurry, unless its just me =)

n4tec

Reaction score
the header will soon change i just had to find something to that looked like a crater!!! Now i have something better which will be up on Monday!!!

I think you will like these post!!! :innocent: See the link http://n4c.x10hosting.com/wp/?p=41 :laughing:

*4*

n4tec

Reaction score
i was having a problem loading it in the morning. The preloader would reach 97% and freeze and when i refresh it would reach 50% and freeze and then i would refresh and it would reach 20% and freeze so i had to delete the swf file 12 times and uploaded it 13 times!!! I like that game so much!!

Have you played Jungle Dave?

I should try to find sonic and Prince of Persia and add them too... I will be adding more to the blog weekly since i have all the games online!!!

I have added more catergories and whatever...

*4*

n4tec

Reaction score
thanx Articz!!!

On Linux, take a look into the virtual file /proc/uptime, which contains the uptime in seconds followed by the idle-time in seconds, e.g. "4300622.24 4251104.68"

You can then divide the first number (here: 4300622) twice by 60 and once by 24 to get the number of days (here: 49.775718). Similar calculations (with help of the modulo-operator "%") give you hours, minutes and seconds.

It's easy then to create an output like "This server is up 49 days 18 hours 37 minutes and 2 seconds"

I found a code to show how long the server has been up!! I have added it to my blog!!!

Code:
<?php
$uptime = shell_exec("cut -d. -f1 /proc/uptime");
$days = floor($uptime/60/60/24);
$hours = $uptime/60/60%24;
$mins = $uptime/60%60;
$secs = $uptime%60;
echo "This server is up $days days $hours hours $mins minutes and $secs seconds";
?>

I found the code below to show server is down!! I have not added it to my blog!!!

Code:
the page cannot be found

*4*

n4tec

Reaction score
thanx bigguy!!!

try adding the code below, above the code i have given before!!! It works @ my blog!!!

for Server Uptime put these!!!
Code:
<h2><?php _e('Server Uptime'); ?></h2>

for Server Downtime put these!!!
Code:
<h2><?php _e('Server Downtime'); ?></h2>

thats all!!!

*4*

Can a graphic representation be put above or a special page to indicate the uptime and down time for each server? just a suggesstion!!!

When it is green , uptime
When it is orange , server unstable
When it is red , downtime

Last edited:

n4tec

Reaction score
I have changed somethings @ my blog, what have i changed?

*4*