my college site

123cinema

Reaction score
Hi,

I have created a site for my university (Anna University, India) for building a better platform to share knowledge stuffs among the students. I am waiting for your feed back.

website address is http://auengineers.co.cc

I am thankfull to x10hosting, for providing this opportunity.

Thanks

Last edited:

RRJJMM

Reaction score
Hi:

The look of the site is very nice. It is refreshing to see a vertical navigation bar that is not stuck over on the left. Looking around a bit, I did find it hard to tell to which page I had navigated. Perhaps a "breadcrumbs" bar or similar would help. Otherwise, I like it.

Good Luck,

JuniorD

Reaction score
theme is nice.navigation seems to be in a awkward place, but that could be just me.

123cinema

Reaction score
Thanks for your feed backs. My friends also said the navigation is bid confusing. I am working on that and try to provide better navigation.

And this site is build on drupal cms with freely available themes(alek). This theme work better on Firefox, but not on IE. I am not able to fix it. If any body interested to help me, please reply me.

Thanks

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I like the layout, it's different to most sites and works nicely on high resolution screens. As has been said before though, you need to fiox the validation errors. Although they're not major, it'll work much better in newer browser if these are fixed. Your calender also renders with too much padding on the left hand side, you might want to look into making the 2nd column a little bit wider.

Other than that, well done; nice design. I really like the tabs in the top right, they fit with your theme and are quite effective.

-Luke.