My domain changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

theweeklyhaze66

Reaction score
I putr in for a domain change request when my domain provider was taking a while to change the dns settings. the domain change just went thur, a week later, and now my site is down. Please set it back to theweeklyhaze.com

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

And for whatever reason when I try to modify my domain back its telling me its already in use. My community members depend on this site. Do not let me down. I'd like to consider a premium account ofc but with these constant issues a little positive would be nice to see.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

while I'm not trying to spam the forums this is getting old, this puts stress on my community and a fast rsolution would be helpful, like fast as in now.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It is in use because of the two subdomains using your .com. Please delete those subdomains and then try to change your domain again to your .com.

theweeklyhaze66

Reaction score
Naw, I'm good. I was about to buy a premium account with this host but the amount of lag and troubles I;ve had with such little support has shaken my faith in this service. I can see now why user reviews has this service with a 4.5/10 rating of poor. Thanks anyway tho. Host Gator will be managing my site from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.