my domain don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptanjun

Reaction score
I already use add-domain for my domain tanjun.com.ar, It already set. But I can't to enter to www.tanjun.com.ar, don't work.....I have to wait for it or something is bad

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Are you moving this to x10 or did you set the site up here and its just not working?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Did you change the dns to point to x10hosting ? I do believe the servers are ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well if you have just done this like last night or today, it could take a bit for it to kick in. (maybe) I suggest going over your settings once more just to see if maybe you made a mistake. If you still cannot get it up and running someone will take a look at it for you.

ptanjun

Reaction score
I have just done today, If it could take a bit of time, well.... I wait it.
In my cpanel add-on domain I can see it.

Addon Domain Maintenance
Addon Domain Additions

The subdomain, tanjun.ptanjun.x10hosting.com has been added.

Sorry, you are not allowed to park common domains. 70.85.116.37,70.85.116.36
send to CONTACTEMAIL (3) [3] Bind reconfiguring on server2 using rndc Bind reconfiguring on hidden using rndc Bind reconfiguring on server1 using rndc
Created DNS entry for tanjun.com.ar

Setup Mail forward tanjun.com.ar -> tanjun.ptanjun.x10hosting.com
Setup tanjun.com.ar OK
Adding httpd.conf entry for tanjun.com.ar to point to tanjun.ptanjun.x10hosting.com
Syncing Ftp Databases....Done

tanjun.com.ar has been setup. It can be accessed via the subdomain tanjun.ptanjun.x10hosting.com. FTP access has been granted with the username tanjun and the password .......

For me, nothing is wrong
:sad:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Ok well lets wait for a bit and if it doesnt come up. iether myself or another staff member will take alook ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.