My Domain got Hijacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammonaran

Reaction score
Alright, I was in the process of making my domain an add-on domain instead of parked. Somehow during the process, it started redirecting to a completely different site and it won't let me redirect to my own. On top of that, every time I try to set it to point to my subdomain it keeps saying it's already been configured. I checked my account on co.cc and everything is fine. The domain is still registered under my name and everything, even the nameserver is still pointing to the right place. But every single time I try to go to the site, it redirects to something completely unrelated.

The domain is http://dragonlounge.co.cc/. I don't know what's going on but now I'm in fear that my subdomain might get hijacked too. I've locked everything out of my main site to the point only I can login as well as one of my friends. But I don't know what's going on. I simply don't. I mean, I own the domain! It shouldn't be pointing anywhere except where I tell it!

I need to know what's going on because I have no clue at all. If anyone can help explain what's going on or a possible reason as to why this is happening, that would be good. I mean, even if I can't get the domain back I would appreciate knowing what's going on.

EDIT: I even deleted the registration of the domain and that site is still getting redirected to! I'll give it the 48 hours but if it's still redirecting after that then I'll have to work on a better domain name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.