My Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

chief

Reaction score
I feel like a retard asking this but.... how do i setup my domain name to work with my website here? i cant find the dns or any thing...

chief

Reaction score
ok thanks but im a complete url retard here

can some one give me a step by step guide of how to do this? my url right now is nro.x10hosting.com

thank you so much if you can who ever it is!

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
First you need to set the nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com you can do that where you bought your domain.

You then need to wait for about 3 hours.

Login to cPanel, click parked domains, and fill out the form.

Last edited:

morpheus302

Reaction score
You can also use addon domain if you want multiple domains working each one separately

chief

Reaction score
thanks chougaurd. and umm morpheus what do you meen working seperately like having both domains work at the same time?

wh00p101

Reaction score
I believe morpheus is trying to say you can use the addon domain to have more than one domain hosted on your account with it's own content. so you could have www.yourdomain1.com with its content then www.yourdomain2.com also with its own content. But I believe you just want your domain to be parked so Chouguard's instructions suit you best.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

It seems your problem has been solved; if you have any more questions please feel free to open this.

chief

Reaction score
I am now being told that my dnss are the same ip and it is not working correctly

i am using dns1.x10hosting.com and dns1.x10hosting.com, i have been asked to get help here with this, they have given it to thier administrators too, any ideas on this though?

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
The nameservers are ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com
You are using the wrong ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.