mY fIRST sIG!

M

minievan

Here is my first Sig Please dont rate It, Tell me what I can imrpove on. I would change Bg But I cant work out teh plugin sparkle thingeh XD
evansigno22cz.jpg
Thanks Akkarin:naughty:

Attachments

• EvanSigNo2.psd
    539.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:

Akkarin

Reaction score
You could have tried saving it as a jpg, gif, or png. Here, I did it for you, since not everyone has Photoshop.

evansigno22cz.jpg

It's good for a first sig, but try and blend the render with the background. Also the blue text doesn't go with the green. Good for a 1st one though.

M

minievan

Thanks. Im having trouble though. I got the Sparkle Tool. clicked it and It loded up Photoshop. Where do i go from there Please. Btw I only just found photoshop so im a noob XD

TooSiKWiTIt

Reaction score
nice one...isnt that the character from soul calibur...
9.5/10
the text needs a bit more work
text looks bad

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Good work, I think you need to work on your renders how you place them and blend them cut them etc..

M

minievan

its my first go so im a Noob at it *looks for tuts*
Where should I go from there? Im having trouble making the backgrounds. Is there a good effects thingy already with photoshop?
Thanks ;P

n4tec

Reaction score
Your first and second sigs are great... 11/10

M

minievan

Re: My First Sig

OoO Thanks XD
Could you help me though :p
Im Looking for a good filter to make Bg's(backgrounds.
what would you reccommend please XD
Thanks guys x10 rox teh sox

Also How do you load filters on photoshop? I have the sparkle one but all the time I try to load one it wont. Thanks Guys ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes change the text on the first one. When you do that that will look better. 9/10. The 2nd sig I can not see becasue it re-directs me to the imageshack homepage.