My forum account no longer connected to free hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

unitedart

Reaction score
I've not logged into the forum for a while but my forum account used to be linked with a free hosted account (utdart, www.united-art.co.uk), it appears that it is no longer linked, do you know why and if i can get it back

thanks

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
There doesn't appear to be an account linked to either your forum account nor that URL, suggesting that you let the account get suspended for inactivity. After 14 days or so the account will have then been terminated and all files and databases etc have been be deleted.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
When was the last time you logged in? I cannot find DNS records or traceroute that domain.

unitedart

Reaction score
It was probably August time.

Do I have to register again and link the two accounts up. I have a backup of the website so that doesn't worry me too much.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes. Go ahead and register again. Since it was August since you last logged into these forums and saw your site, that is over the 31 day limit to log in. Your account was most likely terminated for inactivity. Please remember with your new account to log into these forums here at least once every 31 days to prevent suspension for inactivity. If you miss it again, you'll have only 14 days to resolve that suspension in order to keep your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.