my hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupted

Reaction score
I just got my hosting email and now it says page not found? anything?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Hi.
Thanks for choosing x10 as your hosting provider.

To better assist you ... can you please answer the following :

1. When did you sign up for x10 hosting?

If you recently signed up - accounts are being manually created. May take up to 15 days to be done.

2. Did you get the e-mail with your URL ( http://subdomain.domain.com/cpanel ) and login details?

3. What is the name / subdomain you signed up for? ( So an account manager can look into it if needed )

rupted

Reaction score
My real account is pizza I signed up for free hosting and it keeps showing up as page not found?

darkrevenge.x10Hosting.com
Hosting Plan: Corporate
Signup Type: New, Free Account
Signup Date: 09/18/06

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
that is why, your account was created, but i terminated it yesterday as it was inactive for over a week

rupted

Reaction score
oh, I was working on another website is there anyway to get it back or just change it so I can sigh up for a new one?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Sorry but if you left your account inactive for a week with out uploading a site then it was terminated.

Feel free to get hosting at x10 again but your going to have to sign up for an account again.

Last edited:

Zenax

Reaction score
It probably remembers ur ip from when u signed up last time. Either change it, or get them to remove it from the database. (if they can do that)

Regards
Zenax

rupted

Reaction score
Yes I know it remembers my ip and I cant change it they need to remove it or something

Status
Not open for further replies.