My latest projects

catz154

Reaction score

Infinitalias

Reaction score
None of the sites worked, got the big IE cannot display the webpage,,,, im shure it is cause x10 modifications or sumpten

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
The server is down at the moment-thats why nobody can see your site. :)

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi,
The links page on stephs site seem to have lines running through them, which implies they are obsolete. But they work. The presentation gives the wrong impression.
The italian plaster site is great . The third site's main feature is the form. Try using boxed surrounds for the bits to be filled in not just underlines.

Glad you are enjoying doing this. Do you use CSS?

Last edited:

catz154

Reaction score
None of the sites worked, got the big IE cannot display the webpage,,,, im shure it is cause x10 modifications or sumpten
The server is down at the moment-thats why nobody can see your site. :)
:(

Hi,
The links page on stephs site seem to have lines running through them, which implies they are obsolete. But they work. The presentation gives the wrong impression.
The italian plaster site is great . The third site's main feature is the form. Try using boxed surrounds for the bits to be filled in not just underlines.

Glad you are enjoying doing this. Do you use CSS?

Okay, I didn't know that if I put the line through the links made them imply that they are Obsolete. Will change that, now that I know. thanks for all the advice...

yeah I use CSS.

==============================

here is something else, I am in the process of finishing up this one for someone else.

The other site