My MsPaint creations

conmark

Reaction score
Look in the fanart section of http://www.freewebs.com/knights_of_hyrule/

It was a traffic site where i can just put all of my links to everything i do on, but i now have a cool site to do that on, so its just there for my fanart, lol

I had no outside help besides looking at the instruction guides

limelight

Reaction score
On the main page. Where did you get that theme? And the name for your site?

It's a very nice and clean look too.

conmark

Reaction score
its freewebs, its a premade thing and i made up the name, pics, and just saw those premade colors on there allready.

Its not the site, anyone can do that, and really anyone can, but i'm just showing off the pics that are on there instead of putting them on this page.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Wow that is a nice in the fan art section, the last picture, is a scetch and it looks very cool! I love it! Did you make it?

conmark

Reaction score
The sketch is a friend's. He scanned it and i had to resize it cus it was at first bigger then the whole computer screen. Flawless resizing huh, i know, i rule :p

-Daniel

Reaction score
The sketch is by SecretSpy...acording to the info above the picture. The pics aren't bad but I find that they don't have very much detail. How about using shading and such?

limelight

Reaction score
I screwed up when typing, I meant to ask what's the midi you have playing in the background from?

n4tec

Reaction score
I like your work.. Keep it up!!! I agree with limelight tha bckground music is familiar..

conmark

Reaction score
link to the past duh! only one of the greatest games in the world!
Hyrule castle music, i'm sad, i can tell you where all those songs are from...

ss128

Reaction score
ugggh- freewebs templates. ugh.

anyway, since thats not whhat we're commenting on, the pictures are pretty bad. you're freing is really good at what he does, but paint really isnt the best art program in the world. you did a pretty good job with the art, but there is no shading when there should be. you really need at least a trial version of a high-level painting program -_-

3/10